Categories

19202122232425
2627282930

Most Recent Posts

Support this Website

A Joke entitled 25 Years of Marriage

November 13th, 2007

About a month ago, my husband e-mailed this joke to me.

When I had been married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said,

“Honey, 25 years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed, and watched a 10 inch black & white TV; but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blonde.

Now we have a $500,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed, and a plasma TV; but I’m sleeping with a 50 year old woman.

It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things.”

My wife is a very reasonable woman.

She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blonde; and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed, and watching a 10 inch black & white TV.

Aren’t older women great?
They really know how to solve a mid-life crisis!

Midlife Crisis

Entry Filed under: This & That

8 Comments Add your own

• 1. kathy utnage  |  April 21st, 2008 at 8:12 pm

anniversary

• 2. Your boss  |  April 19th, 2009 at 2:23 am

KATHY,
    You seem to be the one with the mid-life crisis. What 50 year old woman flashes tits like yours at the Alley Bar and Irish Lion in April 2009? You were good for a laugh! Wonder what the execs at Blght Hospital thinks of that. You give us nurses a bad name.

• 3. Camila Perry  |  May 24th, 2010 at 1:45 am

Marriage is one of the most sacred ceremonies that we humans experience. Being married also gives us happines..,~

• 4. Payton Butler  |  July 26th, 2010 at 12:14 am

marriage is great specially if you have found a very special someone that is beautiful both on the inside and outside.*-,

• 5. Petrol Leaf Blower :  |  October 24th, 2010 at 6:37 am

i really love to be in a great marriage with a pretty and loving wife’,-

• 6. Event Management Courses :  |  October 30th, 2010 at 3:03 pm

sofa bed are very very comfortable and i love to sleep on them ::

• 7. Teeth Whitening  |  November 18th, 2010 at 6:15 am

my sister ordered sofa beds on the internet, they are quite nice and very comfy to sit in .~:

• 8. Sleeper Sofa  |  December 14th, 2010 at 1:59 pm

marriage is of course very sacred that is why both partners should give respect to each other -:`