Categories

19202122232425
2627282930

Most Recent Posts

Support this Website

Publix Pigrim Salt and Pepper Shaker Update

November 9th, 2007

publix pilgrim salt and pepper shakers

UPDATED: November 14th

Good News!  While I was in Publix the other day, the staff informed me that they have some Pilgrim salt and pepper shakers left over from last year.  To make things even better, these shakers are on sale, 2 for $4.99.  So, if you missed out last year, here’s your chance to pick up these cute shakers at a great price.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays!

I was in another Publix (in Pembroke Pines) and noticed that they have some of the Snowfolks too, for the same deal of 2 for $4.99. (11/12)

Today at the Publix in West Miramar, they had some of the Lilgrims.  They are also on sale.

Entry Filed under: Home Stuff,This & That

9 Comments Add your own

• 1. Joan Brozzetti  |  March 9th, 2009 at 6:33 pm

While visiting my daughter recently, I accidentally dropped & shattered her Publix 2005 Thanksgiving Pilgrim pepper shaker. She treasured that set and I would like to replace it. Can anyone help me?

• 2. Heather  |  June 25th, 2009 at 1:08 am

I think there was a family (set of 4) I am looking for the little girl. I am not sure what year or if they were only available at Publix? Any info would really help. Thanks

• 3. Lori  |  November 28th, 2009 at 10:45 am

Years ago, my father had given me both sets, the Pilgrims and the Snowmen. I cannot find either one now. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find them? I really want to replace them.

Thanks

• 4. Jacque  |  December 28th, 2009 at 4:43 pm

I have a few sets of the Thanksgiving & Christmas Publix figures. I now live in California and I just came across them at Christmas time again. I left Florida in 2003 so they are probably anywhere from 2000 – 2003. Are there collectors out there?

• 5. doris prater  |  September 1st, 2010 at 5:55 am

i loved the pilgram salt and pepper shakers itried to get them when they discontinued them i wanted the snow people to why did publix discoutinue them when they were so popular i loved their thankgiving comercial

• 6. Nancy Shaw  |  November 4th, 2010 at 1:27 pm

I would like to know where I can get The Publix Pilgrim fathers Salt and pepper in Britain. I bought ones in Florida in 2004 and broke one. I’d really like to replace it.

• 7. NancyShaw  |  August 20th, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I’m trying to order The Publix Pilgrim Salt and Pepper through Amazon but they won’t let me put in an American address and won’t send it to Scotland

• 8. Brent Williamson  |  July 21st, 2013 at 3:26 pm

I have 1 unopened set for sale email me for pics and offer [email protected]

• 9. That November Lull or Pre&hellip  |  November 1st, 2013 at 10:13 am

[...] The baton is now passed to the Pilgrims, but honestly what we all care about is Christmas. But what do we do with that long lull between November 1st and the month’s last Thursday? Do we pull out the Christmas music now or wait? Do we dawn Santa hats on our Publix Pilgrims salt and pepper shakers? [...]