February 6th, 2007
UPDATE:Â For this year’s deals, click here.
I think TurboTax Online is great. I like it even better when I get it on sale.
Here are some deals you may be able to take advantage of:
- American Express Cardmembers – Use TurboTax Online and save 25% off the federal preparation fee, which includes free e-filing. This offer is valid 1/1/07 – 10/15/07. To take advantage of this offer, visit www.officialpayments.com/turbotaxamex.
- Anycoupon.com – If you go through this site, you can get TurboTax Online starting at only $14.95. Click here for this offer.
- Bank of America – Makes available discounted services from TurboTax starting at only $11.20. Click here for this offer.
- Wachovia – Get a 15% discount off regular TurboTax Online prices through this link.
- Suntrust – Receive 15% off any TurboTax Online product by using this link.
- Fidelity – Complimentary Access for Fidelity Private Access and Active Trader Clients to TurboTax Online Premier. Click here for this offer.
- Navy Federal – Members save 20% on TurboTax Online by using this link.
- Visa – Now Visa cardholders can save 15% on a TurboTax Online federal product, which includes free e-filing. Click here for this offer.
Good Luck with your taxes and don’t wait too long, as some of these deals are for a limited time.