Categories

20212223242526
27282930

Most Recent Posts

Support this Website

Nanci’s Fruit Salad

November 14th, 2006

My sister-in-law makes the best fruit salad. It’s like ambrosia, but without the coconut and marshmallows. Here’s her recipe.

Ingredients:Fruit Salad

1 106 oz. can of fruit cocktail

1 24 oz. container sour cream

1 16 oz. tub of cool whip

Directions:

Drain juice from fruit cocktail. Pour into large bowl. Add cool whip and sour cream. Stir until well-blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serves about 24 people.

Looking for more easy recipes? Try my recipe section.

Entry Filed under: Recipes

8 Comments Add your own

• 1. JOANN  |  June 6th, 2007 at 1:03 pm

This is the best !!!! I have stood for an hour opening cans, mixing one fruit inti another . slowly adding sour cream and cool whip. Not anymore, Thanks for the great and easy recipe.

• 2. Angelina Ramirez  |  June 10th, 2010 at 1:36 pm

My favorite kind of Salad is none other Potato Salad. it really taste yummy.~-*

• 3. Diego Gray  |  July 9th, 2010 at 2:33 am

i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples..;’

• 4. Grace Rodriguez  |  July 28th, 2010 at 12:09 pm

whenever my sister makes potato salad, i always eat them in less than a minute or so he he. i just love all sorts of salad. `–

• 5. Caramoan   |  October 13th, 2010 at 2:50 pm

russian salads are kind of addictive, my mom always make those russian salad at home-;,

• 6. Network Switch :  |  October 25th, 2010 at 3:38 am

potato salad and fruit salad are two of my favorite salads. i also like the tangy taste of chicken salad’”~

• 7. Liposuction Information  |  December 13th, 2010 at 2:49 pm

of all the free stuffs that can come from the internet, what i love to are those free DVDs “`~

• 8. Pine Desk  |  December 22nd, 2010 at 3:35 pm

i eat every kind of salad, but my favorite is of course fruit salad and chicken salad `’~