Categories

23242526272829
3031

Most Recent Posts

Support this Website

Publix is discontinuing the Pilgrim Salt & Pepper Shakers

October 23rd, 2006

I was in Publix the other day and saw a big red sign posted with the seasonal salt & pepper shakers. It said:

This is the final year for:

Publix Pilgrims, Lilgrims, and Snowfolks Season Greeters!

Available while supplies last

I spoke to the Publix grocery manager to verify this information. He said it’s true and that they may begin a new collection next year or so. I couldn’t believe it, they’re so cute. I immediately stopped grocery shopping and started picking out the last few pieces I wanted (from each collection).

If you or anyone you know collects these Publix Season Greeters, pass the message along.

Publix Pilgrims 2
For updated information on the Pilgrim shakers, click here.

Entry Filed under: Home Stuff,This & That

11 Comments Add your own

• 1. J. Huskey  |  November 9th, 2006 at 4:18 pm

Do you know when they began and if they (the salt and pepper)have been the same each year… I know other pieces have been added over time, but curious as to if the s & p are the same as always… and what are they thinking? Unless the market is saturated and it is all about biz and usual.

• 2. dawn  |  November 14th, 2006 at 10:52 am

I called the Publix customer service line. Here’s what they had to say. The Pilgrim salt and pepper shakers have had the same look since they were introduced in 2000. They (Publix) think it’s time to try something new.

• 3. RJ  |  November 18th, 2006 at 7:40 am

I wish they had come out with a set of dinner dishes. I really would have liked to have an entire set of the same theme. Does anyone else wish this?

RJ

• 4. Beverly Caye  |  November 25th, 2006 at 7:48 pm

It is sad you are discontining the pi;grims. I have the platter, big salt & pepper, little salt & pepper shakers, the cups, towels and pot holders. I am still looking for the spoon holder and the vegatable bowls. Is there anything else in that set. My grand daughter lives in Alaska and love the pilgrims and she cannot get them up there. I was collecting them for her. Let me know if you could send the bowls and what ever else you have that I do not, or is there somewheres I can find them. I live in New Port Richey, Florida , Pasco County.

Plese let me know if I can buy them some wheres else by e-mail or phone. Would you look into this for my grand daughter.

Beverly Caye
    [email protected]

• 5. dawn  |  November 30th, 2006 at 12:03 am

I have also seen the napkin holder and gravy boat. I don’t sell the Publix greeters, however you can find them on ebay.com. Also, you can call Publix’s consumer relations department at 1-800-242-1227. They are very helpful and should be able to answer your questions. Good luck completing your granddaughter’s collection.

• 6. anne meyer  |  December 27th, 2006 at 2:20 pm

I feel that they should not discontinue these for I was getting them for all my children to collect,

• 7. Denise Roqueta  |  November 10th, 2007 at 8:39 am

I was just woundering, being that they were made in China with all the toy recalls, It made me think that was the reason for the discontinuation.
    I also was hoping that Publix came out with dinner dishes.
    Now If you think of it, they are worth more money.

Denise from Spring Hill

• 8. ann  |  November 4th, 2009 at 5:31 am

for those of you who are looking for these publix salt and pepper shakers there are quite a few on ebay at a reasonable price.

• 9. Carol Campbell  |  December 28th, 2009 at 3:02 pm

Has anyone heard if Publix is going to start the Salt and Pepper Shakers again?? I thought that was so neat that they had them and if you wanted them you had to grab them up quickly or they were gone, at least from the Publix in our area!!

• 10. Desmond Moneymaker  |  September 22nd, 2010 at 10:47 am

Sick of obtaining low amounts of useless visitors to your website? Well i want to tell you about a fresh underground tactic that produces myself $900 on a daily basis on 100% AUTOPILOT. I really could be here all day and going into detail but why dont you merely check their website out? There is really a excellent video that explains everything. So if your seriously interested in making hassle-free cash this is the site for you. Auto Traffic Avalanche

• 11. Brent Williamson  |  July 21st, 2013 at 3:23 pm

I have a set of the 2006/2007 unopened still sealed set of both shakers. If anyone would like them at a cheap price email me I will send pictures and we can work a price out. Thanks
    Brent