September 21st, 2006
My husband and I honeymooned in Barbados just over eight years ago. We had a great time and picked up some souveniers. The most important souvenier hangs on our bedroom wall. I read it almost everyday. It reminds me of two things: our honeymoon and how to love my husband (sometimes I forget). It is called…
RULES FOR A
Never both be angry at the same time.
- Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
- If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
- If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
- Never bring up mistakes of the past.
- Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
- Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
- At least once every day try to say one kind or complimentary thing to your life’s partner.
- When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
- It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
Entry Filed under: This & That